Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Jimmy Dean
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition .they somehow truely know what you want to become
“We know what we are, but know not what we may be”.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffett
I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion”.
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. Tony Robbins
Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality”.
“There is nothing impossible to him who will try. Alexander the Great
Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul”.
Thomas Edison Quotes
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
- Thomas Edison’s last words were: “It’s very beautiful over there.” I don’t know where there is, but I believe it’s somewhere, and I hope it’s beautiful.
- There’s a way to do it better – find it.
– Bill Gates
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
- “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.”
- fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- “The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.”